EUKY BEAR EUCALYPTUS OIL 15ML
•For colds & flu and arthritic & muscular pain
•A natural cleaner, air freshener and deodoriser
•Pure fresh natural fragrance
•Premium quality, stronger, lasts longer
•With Australia Certificate.
Original Brand – since 1852
Consumer Information: A pure natural premium quality eucalyptus oil with a fresh clean fragrance. ‘Euky Bear’ Brand Eucalyptus Oil has many medicinal and household uses. It helps relieve cold and flu symptoms. It gives soothing relief to arthritic and muscular pain. It is a natural cleaner, air freshener, disinfectant and deodoriser.
The eucalyptus oil industry was founded by Joseph Bosisto in Victoria, Australia in 1852. Since then
it has been discovered that from 600 species of eucalyptus, Eucalyptus polybractea, commonly known as
"Blue Mallee" produces the best medicinal oil. "Euky Bear" Brand Eucalyptus Oil contains pure "Blue Mallee" oil harvested by J.
Bosisto and Co. from 5000 hectares of unique natural forest.
Active ingredient, Eucalyptus Oil BP 100%, pure natural pharmaceutical grade eucalyptus oil. It is produced without pesticides or fertilisers. No artificial additives, aromas or flavourings are added.
Appearance: A clear liquid with a clean fresh fragrance.
Directions for Use
Cold and Influenza Symptoms As an inhalation in steam:
Add 15-20 drops of Euky Bear Eucalyptus Oil in to a bowl of hot water. Cover head with towel and
inhale vapours to help relieve cold and flu symptoms.
To help clear nasal passages sprinkle a few drops on tissue or handkerchief and inhale gently.
Musclar Aches and Pains
An embrocation for the relief of muscular aches and pains, sprains and strains.
For soothing relief gently massage Euky Bear Eucalyptus Oil in to affected parts until a warm glow is felt. Repeat at intervals until pain or swelling disappears.
Spots & Stains
Remove with a cloth moistened with oil.
Toilet & Bathroom:
Clean, freshen and disinfect
Adhesive Labels;Chewing Gum & Tar Marks on Cars
Simply remove with a cloth moistened with oil.
Hypersensitivity has been reported in susceptible individuals.
Flammable. Not to be taken. Keep out of reach of children.
Moderately toxic when ingested. If poisoning occurs get to a doctor or hospital quickly. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.
Store below 30°C